No SidebarThis template supports the unlimited sidebar's widgets.
For adding widgets to Portfolio sidebar Click Here
I have good leadership skills, and very good communication and conversation
skills. And I have ability to endure work stress and to fit in with new environments.
I leaded many workshops in my college such as:
I like teamwork as well.
• Development of a Planning Zone Map: A GIS-based Spatial Fuzzy Multi-
Objective/Multi-Criteria Decision (idrisi selva 17).
• Land suitability analysis for selecting new fuel stations using GIS weighting
methods in Khartoum Sudan (ArcGIS 10.2.2).
• Morphometric Analysis of a Drainage Basin Using Remote sensing
Case study: ALDABA and OMBADA Khartoum Sudan. (Whitebox Software).
• Find missing frequencies to a dummy person and analyse his Problem.
• Digitizing of Khartoum City using ArcGIS 10.2.2
• Land cover land use (LCLU) Classification of Khartoum Sudan using Remote
Sensing (ERDAS 2014).
• Recognize the letter which the dummy says via voice recognition.
• Recognize the letter which the dummy says via his mouth movements.
• Aggressive actions analyser using Prolog.
• Building a programming language compiler using C#.Net.
• Reading a graph of data from Xml-file and processing the data via the Graph
Theory using C#.
• Application for solving TSP problem via GA, multi-threading concepts and
MPI library using Java.
• An expert system for choosing the best car for buys it.
• A small program for controlling a robot using C++.
Simulation for intelligent air conditioner using fuzzy logic technology
Ahmed Abdalbagi Alamin Mohammed
Role: Hydrological modeling, irrigation modeling. Expertise: Assistant Research Eng. Ahmed is one of the junior staff with a good experience covering the different aspects of water resources, hydraulic engineering,...
Mohamed Sayed Ahmed Sayed
A highly motivated individual, who has had his M.Sc. in Statistics, with excellent grades in both Statistical Application Package and The Graduation Project which entitled (The Influential...
SARAH SEIFELDIN HAMAD ABDALLA
Sarah Seifeldin is a civil engineer who joined the Hydraulic Research Center as an assistant research engineer since 2015. During her short time at HRC she participated in many...
ABUBAKER M. A. SAEED
ِEng. Abubaker Saeed was graduated from the University of Science and Technology (UST) College of Engineering in Electronic and Computer Systems in 2013, he joined to Hydraulics Research Center...
Omar mohammednour adam
Education 1998 – 2006 Elementary school:Adeeb Basic School-Umrwaba-Northern Kordofan 2006 – 2010 High school : Abd Elkareem Hessen Jaffer-El obied-Northern Kordofan 2010 - 2015 High Education : Sudan University Of Sience &Technology-Collage...
Mohammed Gaid Yousif
A Civil Engineering graduate from University of Khartoum with Second Class-Division 1 Honors. Currently working as Research Assistant at Hydraulic Research Center – Sudan. Gained extensive knowledge in Fluid...
Julia Awad Elkarim Elhadi Mustafa
Qualifications: 1- M.Sc. in Water Management – Water Management and Irrigation Institute - Gezira University- Sudan- 2011. 2- B.Sc. Honors in civil engineering – Faculty of Engineering – Red...
Altaeb R. F. Elsead Abass
Lab instructor· Physical chemistry Lab instructor- Prepare and explain laboratory experiments.· Organic chemistry Lab instructor- Prepare and explain laboratory experiments.· Analytical chemistry Lab instructor- Prepare and explain laboratory experiments.·...
Abdelaziz Mohammed A. A. Balila
Job Title: Assistant ResearcherEmployer: Hydraulics Research Center (HRC-Sudan) – Ministry of Water Resources, Irrigation and Electricity – Sudan. Activities: Conducting researches and studies in the field related to the...
Nazik A. Mohamed Ahmed
Academic Qualifications: Master degree (2014) in chemical engineering by courses and researchThesis Title (Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation of a Fluid Catalytic Cracking Regenerator)University of Khartoum department of Chemical EngineeringB.Sc. (Honors)(2008)...